Janet C. Starkey, CNM
About Janet C. Starkey, CNM
Janet is new to Maryland. She is originally from Texas but has lived in Alaska for the past 28 years. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas and completed a Master Degree in Midwifery at Oregon Health and Sciences University. Janet has worked as a Midwife for the past 18 years and has loved every minute.
Janet moved to Maryland so she could spend more time with her Son. Her interests include reading, genealogy, American History, knitting and travel. She is a proud member of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- College or University: University of Texas – Arlington, B.S.N., Nursing
- Midwifery School: Oregon Health Sciences University, M.S., Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- American Midwifery Certification Board
- Registered Nursing License
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner License
- American College of Nurse-Midwives, member since 1998
- Nursing Honor Society, Sigma Theta Tau International
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- State of Maryland